Advanced Search  
printer Print View 
Law and Government Overview
Prevent and Solve Legal Problems
Finding and Working with Lawyers
Resources for K-12 Teachers
Resources for the Media


Administrative Law


General Information (2)
Licenses, Permits, etc. (3)

Browse all the Lawforwa Resources on Administrative Law

sort resources alphabetically
Showing items 1 - 5 of 5   
Resource Description:
Questions answered by the resource:

Vehicle/Vessel Online Services Website
Source: Washington State Department of Licensing

This is the Washington State Department of Licensing's Vehicle/Vessel Online Services Website. From this site you can renew your vehicle or boat registration, change an address for a vehicle registration, and report your vehicle sold. In addition, links with further information and frequently asked questions are available under each category of action.
full description

Big List of Licenses
Source: Access Washington

This is a list of licenses, certificates, endorsements, and registrations administered by various Washington State agencies. If you want to find out how to get a license for something, this is the place to look.
full description

Washington Administrative Code
Source: Washington State Legislature

By the Office of the Code Reviser. Links to current Washington Administrative Codes.
full description

Administrative Law Research
Source: University of Washington Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library

Links on Washington State and federal administrative law.
full description

Permit Application Information
Source: King Country Department of Development and Environmental Services

This page contains information about most permits processed for land development and building projects in unincorporated King County (also see frequently asked questions at DDES). Along with a brief description of each permit type, this page provides links to application forms, estimated fee schedules, general processing requirements and other information. If you are looking for information on permit applications being processed by DDES, check out DDES' Online Permit Reports: Information on Pending or Issued Permits.
full description