Advanced Search  
printer Print View 
Law and Government Overview
Prevent and Solve Legal Problems
Finding and Working with Lawyers
Resources for K-12 Teachers
Resources for the Media

Prevent and Solve Legal Problems

Name Change


General Information (7)
Changing the Name of a Child (1)
Dept. Of Licensing (3)

Browse all the Lawforwa Resources on Name Change

show all | pages: 1 2 3 sort resources alphabetically
Showing items 1 - 5 of 11    < Previous page    Next page >
Resource Description:
Questions answered by the resource:

Court-Ordered Name Change for Children
Source: Washington LawHelp

Information regarding the process used to get a court ordered name change for a child.
full description

Department of Licensing -- Affidavit of Name Change
Source: Washington State Department of Licensing

Directions on how to change a Certificate of Ownership (title) when the owner's name has changed. Includes links to local licensing offices and a PDF version of the Affidavit of Name Change form.
full description

Change your name or address: Driver license
Source: Washington State Department of Licensing

A summary of the Washington State Department of Licensing's procedure for changing the name on a driver's license.
full description

Change Your Name or Address: Vehicle Registration
Source: Washington State Department of Licensing

Form which accompanies an application for a Certificate of Ownership (title) to change the name currently shown on the computer record and your printed Certificate of Ownership. The current title must be submitted with the Affidavit of Name Change.
full description

How to apply for a replacement social security card
Source: Social Security Administration

Directions on how to request a new social security card if your name has changed or if you lost your old card. Includes a link to Form SS-5.
full description