Advanced Search  
printer Print View 
Law and Government Overview
Prevent and Solve Legal Problems
Finding and Working with Lawyers
Resources for K-12 Teachers
Resources for the Media




General Information (6)
Adoption (21)
Child Abuse (4)
Child Custody (11)
Child Support/Alimony (16)
Domestic Violence (11)
Domestic Violence - Washington State Law (2)
Divorce (16)
Gay/Lesbian Families (4)
Marriage (5)
Name Change (9)
Parentage (5)
Vital Records (5)

Browse all the Lawforwa Resources on Family

show all | pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 sort resources alphabetically
Showing items 66 - 70 of 95    < Previous page    Next page >
Resource Description:
Questions answered by the resource:

Finishing Your Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce) by Default
Source: Northwest Justice Project

A packet to help you complete a dissolution (divorce) action that has been filed, but where no final orders have been signed by a judge. Contains information and forms about finalizing your divorce. You can use this packet if your spouse fails to respond in time.
full description

Responding to a Petition for Dissolution (Divorce)
Source: Northwest Justice Project

A packet of information and forms you will need to respond if you have been served with a divorce.
full description

Dissolution (Divorce) with Children
Source: Washington Courts

Instructions on how to fill out the dissolution (divorce) forms for cases with dependent children.
full description

How to apply for a social security card
Source: Social Security Administration

Directions on how to request a new social security card if your name has changed. Includes a link to Form SS-5.
full description

Name Changes
Source: Washington Courts

An overview of the name change process in Washington State. Includes links to County Court websites and the address to send completed paperwork if you would like to change the name on your birth certificate.
full description